Claim Your Free Private Dance Lesson Gold Coast
Learn to Dance to Any Music, with Any Partner, On Any Dance Floor
At 5th Avenue Dance Gold Coast we teach you to dance anytime, anywhere, to any music so that you can confidently get up and dance in any situation.
At the moment, we are offering a Free Private Dance Lesson with no obligation, so that you can evaluate if 5th Avenue Dance studio is right for you!
We find that this is a great introduction to our 5th Avenue Dance studio and gives you the opportunity to see if our style of teaching is what you are looking for.
To claim your Private dance lesson, just give us a call on 07 5527 8018
Or see below for more details
General Dancing Information
What We Teach:
We teach partner dancing which includes:
- All styles of Swing,
- plus all other dances you can do with a partner
- We do, ongoing, only the dances you like and want.
- To the level of comfort or expertise you which to obtain
Who we teach
We are an adult dancing studio. Age range in general from 16 to 90+
When we are open
We are open for this lesson (and all other lessons) Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am to 7:30pm however Bookings Are Essential. We want to make sure we have a teacher available for you.
Types of lessons
Your first Free lesson is a Private Lesson – you will have your own teacher.
Ongoing we have:
- Private Lessons
- Group Lessons – small groups of 6 to 10 people all at the same level of dancing
- Social Nights – Lights down, mirror ball on, music – random. Not open to the public a safe fun way to practice using you dancing with other students and teachers
We are located at Suite 7 115 Currumburra Road, Ashmore 4214 near the roundabout on Cotlew Street
We are adjacent to Ashmore Plaza, in the same building as Dominos Pizza
There is easy Free Street Parking in front of the building or along the adjacent park. There is also parking within the building, just take the driveway on the south side of the building and first turn in. Park anywhere on the West side of the Ashmore Plaza shopping centre, then walk up internal fire stairs or up the hill
What to wear
- Smart casual, comfortable clothing would be suitable for the first lesson.
- Footwear. We have a great floor. Suitable to most shoes. Shoes that will not fall off then is the most important factor.
We will make your Free Private Dance Lesson: FUN – EASY – and show you that you CAN LEARN TO DANCE
There is no obligation at the end of the lesson. We will show those who like/love the lesson and see how easy and fun it is to learn, how to start, and let you know schedules, costs and timings if you decide that you really do want to learn to dance however it is entirely up to you 🙂 We want you to love dancing as much as we do!
We look forward to meeting you
Steven & Maki